AWAC Strategic Objectives
- To create an enabling environment for Female Sex Workers (FSWs) to demand and access equitable universal healthcare and social-economic justice in Uganda
- To generate evidence for programming, resourcing, and advocacy on Female Sex Worker (FSWs) priorities in Uganda
- To build a strong and resilient FSW movement to exercise and realize their bodily autonomy, choice, and integrity in Uganda
- To contribute to the attainment of SDGs 1-10 and 16 & 17 by strengthening the capacities of our grassroot members to develop innovative, intersectional interventions, programs and campaigns.
- To build a strong, vibrant, and sustainable institution.